Monday, June 10, 2013

Why you gotta be so mean?

      I wish I could be like the things I post on twitter and tumblr and Facebook. I wish I could let shit go. But all of these fucking people live in my head rent free, and all I feel is this undying rage inside of me.

      This rage builds and builds until all I can do is imagine 15 different ways to kill these people, these leeches rather, brutally and slowly and painfully. Grabbing them by the hair and bashing their head against the floor or wall or door over and over again. Then grabbing their necks and squeezing them as hard as I could, draining the life out of them, depriving them of the oxygen they don't deserve...



     And then I remember I'd go to jail (or a mental institution, not sure which given the state of my mental health, but I don't really want to be in either...) and leave my child and fiance forever, when I know these leeches aren't even worth the oxygen it would take to tell them to go fuck themselves.  They are toxic.  They are a drain on not only me, but humanity as a whole.  They're selfish and two faced and fake and all they care about is how they look on the outside and not who they are on the inside ...



... and their poor kids, oh my stars, their poor innocent kids are stuck living with these toxic, poisonous leeches, who only had kids so they could collect child support from baby daddy and use them as an accessory to show off to people! It's a horrible feeling watching a kid being displayed like that, when they are capable of so much more.  The only reason these kids are so fucking dumb is because their LEECH mothers don't care about their education, only what they wear and how they look and how they make THEM look in public!



      It's so hard to be inside my head sometimes. I don't want to hurt myself. But I can't hurt you. I don't really want to hurt anybody...

     I just want this rage to go away. I want my friends to not be mean to me for no reason.



    I want to prove you wrong. I want karma to come around and bite you in the ass so hard. I want you out of my head. Get out of my fucking head. Before I snap...






No comments:

Post a Comment