Sunday, June 2, 2013

Some People Should NOT Be Parents ...

This is how I am feeling right now. 




You do not have the right to tell your child how YOU feel about their father, because you make it sound like it's how THEY need to feel about them as well.  Psychologically projecting your feelings onto a child is wrong. I know.  My mother did this to me for years.

There is actually a name for this.  It's called Parental Alienation Syndrome, aka brain washing. And it can be used against you in court.



There have been very few moments in my life where I've ever actually thought, "CPS Y U NO TAKE THAT BABY AWAY?!"  


And then you go and open your mouth, and we're all like:


And yet ... you don't even realize that you're stupid.  You honestly have no fucking clue the level your stupidity reaches! It's like:



And I'm over here like 

Is this a joke?? Is this woman serious right now?? 

How?  Why?


OMFG JUST STOP!

YOU NEED TO REALIZE

THAT ALL OF THIS SHIT EFFECTS YOUR KID.
EVERYTHING YOU DO. 
EVERYTHING YOU DID ... 


I've never ever believed that about anyone, 
until I met you.

It's kind of obvious that
This is you. 

And this


Annnnd this. 

(Just replace alcohol with fucking crack)



No comments:

Post a Comment